Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tarub’s Newbie Guide to Equipment Sets and Combinations
Tarub’s Newbie Guide to Equipment Sets and Combinations

In this guide, we’re going to discuss the different types of armor sets and combinations that you can do to maximize efficiency. I’ve personally built all of the armor sets and have also bought the Brown Valkyrie set to be able to compare everything alongside.

Take note, I won’t be posting the pictures and descriptions of the armor sets as you can find them in the game alongside the forums.

Here are links that you might find useful when doing your own research regarding the armor sets and possible combinations.

Forum link: http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5
Tier Armors: http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14
Tier Armor Reqs w/o Hybrid: http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=13
Important loots (not updated): http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12

1. [b]Material Farming[/b]

The very first thing you want to do as a newbie would be to create your farmers. I highly suggest that you create a Wizard for mob farming for the reason that your SG/LoV covers a lot more area than any other AoE spells and can kill mobs at a faster rate than any other. Creating a Sniper alongside the Wizard would be efficient since not all mobs can be easily killed by SG/LoV. Snipers are so far the best farmers for materials such as Reins, Soft Silk, Yellow Bijou and Treasure Box. Lastly, create your champion for the sole purpose of killing MVPs and get their unique MVP drops.

IT IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU DO NOT GO STRAIGHT FARMING MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE SETS. To improve efficiency farming, you have to upgrade some of the equipment of your Wizard and Champion. Below is the suggested equipments for you to start off with your set farming:

Wizard:

Upper - Enchanted Hat with Maya Purple (6 can be found at gld_dun03 every 20-30 mins)
Lower - Omicron Wings
Mid - Neutral Spirit with Maya Purple
Weapon - X Staff with Quad Necromancer Card/Wanderer Card

Champion:
Upper - Hell Helm with Maya Purple
Lower - Hell Wing
Weapon - X Fist with Triple Abysmal Knight Card and a Turtle General Card
***Shoes - Any slotted boots with Lady Tanee Card (Remember, max SP is 15k)***

Again, these are just suggested equipment before you start farming to ease whatever it is that you’re killing. The Sniper does not need any upgrade of equipment as its main job will be killing for Reins, Soft Silk, Yellow Bijou and Treasure Box. Keep in mind that there are places wherein you can farm multiple materials. This is very important to take note so that you won’t waste your time going back and forth to a certain map eventually leading to burnout. You can spend time farming gold to be able to fund cards for the Champion. From experience, you can farm gold at yuno_fild08 at a much faster rate compared to other places. Autoloot the gold and mastela fruit and sell them with a character that has overcharge (BS/Creator). I estimate that for a beginner, you’ll be able to farm almost 800m per hour so buying the cards won’t be a big deal.

1. [b]The Sets[/b]

Tier 1

1. Ancient Valkyrie Set

Before you get to any other higher tier sets, you will surely have to create the Ancient Valkyrie set. As a newbie, you would find this rather difficult to create with the pieces requiring you to bring in MVP drops such as Bloody Edge from Valkyrie Rangdris, Shining Blade Spear from Lord of Death (.15% drop rate) and more. This is a lot stronger compared to the freebie set given at the start but you don’t necessarily need to equip the helm along with the rest of the set.

1. Brown Valkyrie Set

This set when compared to the Ancient Valkyrie provides more stats and bonuses leaning towards tankiness. From testing, this also beats the Dragon set combo when it comes to tanking. I discourage newbies to buy or spend HC on this set as it has no other upgrades rather than its own. 

Tier 2

1. Dragon Set

This set provides by far the strongest damage when it comes to physical attack and hitter characters such as Star Glad, SinX and Sniper. The transition from the Tier 1 Ancient Valkyrie Set to this is relatively easy as you just need some stones to upgrade the prior. The Dragon Set when combined with the Fusion Helm comes at par with a full Hybrid set. We’ll be discussing more of the combinations at the latter part of this guide.

Tier 3

1. Fusion Set

The Fusion set offers the highest resistances any of the equipment sets has to offer. It is also the best set for Champions as it provides the most SP % bonuses and for the Paladin’s as it offers the highest HP % bonus. Creating this set is a lot easier compared to the other Hybrid Set

1. Hybrid Set

This set is extremely tiring to farm and might not be worth your time if you plan on using it on a ATK based character. The set features extremely high MATK and offers less resistance compared to the Fusion set making it a glass cannon set for mages.

COMBINATIONS

I’ll be writing below the best possible combinations for ATK based and MATK based characters. There won’t be much explanations as I want others too to explore the game. Combinations found here will be based solely on my experience with them. Equipment such as the weapons and cards will not be revealed. Believe me, I’ve done every possible thing to test the damage (equipping different cards, headgears, weapons, etc). 

1. STRONGEST PHYSICAL ATTACK SET COMBINATION

For this one, we have surprising results as we have two combinations that deal almost the same amount of dps with min-max stats and other equips/cards.

Fusion Helm + Dragon Armor, Boots and Mant
Full Hybrid set (Armor MUST BE +7 in order to be at par with the combination above)

The Fusion Helm + Dragon Set comes at top with a significant difference if all sets were at +0. The Hybrid eventually takes the lead by a really small amount if the armor was upgraded to a +7, granting the wearer bonus Physical/MATK attack. 

1. STRONGEST MAGICAL ATTACK SET COMBINATION

Full Hybrid Set

As a mage main there is no doubt with this. The difference between a full equipped Hybrid set next to the Dragon Helm + Fusion set (the strongest MATK set before the arrival of Hybrid) is around 1k+ MATK 

1. STRONGEST ASURA SET COMBINATION

I’ve put hints along the way for you to figure out the best set here. Also, the upper equipment for this combination is not even part of any of the tier sets. 

CONCLUSION

For newbies, know what are your limits when it comes to farming. You’ll eventually reach the end tiers as long as you keep playing. You don’t have to farm as rigorously if you want to catch the top players as eventually newer sets will pour in and those players will be needing to farm again as well. The most important thing to consider in this farm heavy game would be burnout management. 

My last 5 advice for you guys would be:

1. Don’t stop playing, but don’t play too much to a point of burnout.
2. Focus on your main character and have at least one alt to keep you busy. Best to have a MATK and an ATK char so you can put use to having two end tier sets
3. Share what you’ve discovered. The game won’t progress if other players won’t as well.
4. Invite other people to play as well. A larger community would mean more easily reachable goals for the newbie you are or once were.
5. Do not be discouraged as a new player. We’ve all been there. The server is very farm/grind heavy so don’t expect to get up there easily.

Note: This is a volunteer contribution of Tarub
A thousand thanks, Tarub!
(07-16-2020, 07:24 AM)Eye Wrote: Tarub’s Newbie Guide to Equipment Sets and Combinations

In this guide, we’re going to discuss the different types of armor sets and combinations that you can do to maximize efficiency. I’ve personally built all of the armor sets and have also bought the Brown Valkyrie set to be able to compare everything alongside.

Take note, I won’t be posting the pictures and descriptions of the armor sets as you can find them in the game alongside the forums.

Here are links that you might find useful when doing your own research regarding the armor sets and possible combinations.

Forum link: http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5
Tier Armors: http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=14
Tier Armor Reqs w/o Hybrid: http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=13
Important loots (not updated): http://arunafeltz.ro-game.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=12

1. [b]Material Farming[/b]

The very first thing you want to do as a newbie would be to create your farmers. I highly suggest that you create a Wizard for mob farming for the reason that your SG/LoV covers a lot more area than any other AoE spells and can kill mobs at a faster rate than any other. Creating a Sniper alongside the Wizard would be efficient since not all mobs can be easily killed by SG/LoV. Snipers are so far the best farmers for materials such as Reins, Soft Silk, Yellow Bijou and Treasure Box. Lastly, create your champion for the sole purpose of killing MVPs and get their unique MVP drops.

IT IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED THAT YOU DO NOT GO STRAIGHT FARMING MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE SETS. To improve efficiency farming, you have to upgrade some of the equipment of your Wizard and Champion. Below is the suggested equipments for you to start off with your set farming:

Wizard:

Upper - Enchanted Hat with Maya Purple (6 can be found at gld_dun03 every 20-30 mins)
Lower - Omicron Wings
Weapon - X Staff with Quad Necromancer Card/Wanderer Card

Champion:
Upper - Hell Helm with Maya Purple
Lower - Hell Wing
Weapon - X Fist with Triple Abysmal Knight Card and a Turtle General Card
***Shoes - Any slotted boots with Lady Tanee Card (Remember, max SP is 15k)***

Again, these are just suggested equipment before you start farming to ease whatever it is that you’re killing. The Sniper does not need any upgrade of equipment as its main job will be killing for Reins, Soft Silk, Yellow Bijou and Treasure Box. Keep in mind that there are places wherein you can farm multiple materials. This is very important to take note so that you won’t waste your time going back and forth to a certain map eventually leading to burnout. You can spend time farming gold to be able to fund cards for the Champion. From experience, you can farm gold at yuno_fild08 at a much faster rate compared to other places. Autoloot the gold and mastela fruit and sell them with a character that has overcharge (BS/Creator). I estimate that for a beginner, you’ll be able to farm almost 800m per hour so buying the cards won’t be a big deal.

1. [b]The Sets[/b]

Tier 1

1. Ancient Valkyrie Set

Before you get to any other higher tier sets, you will surely have to create the Ancient Valkyrie set. As a newbie, you would find this rather difficult to create with the pieces requiring you to bring in MVP drops such as Bloody Edge from Valkyrie Rangdris, Shining Blade Spear from Lord of Death (.15% drop rate) and more. This is a lot stronger compared to the freebie set given at the start but you don’t necessarily need to equip the helm along with the rest of the set.

1. Brown Valkyrie Set

This set when compared to the Ancient Valkyrie provides more stats and bonuses leaning towards tankiness. From testing, this also beats the Dragon set combo when it comes to tanking. I discourage newbies to buy or spend HC on this set as it has no other upgrades rather than its own. 

Tier 2

1. Dragon Set

This set provides by far the strongest damage when it comes to physical attack and hitter characters such as Star Glad, SinX and Sniper. The transition from the Tier 1 Ancient Valkyrie Set to this is relatively easy as you just need some stones to upgrade the prior. The Dragon Set when combined with the Fusion Helm comes at par with a full Hybrid set. We’ll be discussing more of the combinations at the latter part of this guide.

Tier 3

1. Fusion Set

The Fusion set offers the highest resistances any of the equipment sets has to offer. It is also the best set for Champions as it provides the most SP % bonuses and for the Paladin’s as it offers the highest HP % bonus. Creating this set is a lot easier compared to the other Hybrid Set

1. Hybrid Set

This set is extremely tiring to farm and might not be worth your time if you plan on using it on a ATK based character. The set features extremely high MATK and offers less resistance compared to the Fusion set making it a glass cannon set for mages.

COMBINATIONS

I’ll be writing below the best possible combinations for ATK based and MATK based characters. There won’t be much explanations as I want others too to explore the game. Combinations found here will be based solely on my experience with them. Equipment such as the weapons and cards will not be revealed. Believe me, I’ve done every possible thing to test the damage (equipping different cards, headgears, weapons, etc). 

1. STRONGEST PHYSICAL ATTACK SET COMBINATION

For this one, we have surprising results as we have two combinations that deal almost the same amount of dps with min-max stats and other equips/cards.

Fusion Helm + Dragon Armor, Boots and Mant
Full Hybrid set (Armor MUST BE +7 in order to be at par with the combination above)

The Fusion Helm + Dragon Set comes at top with a significant difference if all sets were at +0. The Hybrid eventually takes the lead by a really small amount if the armor was upgraded to a +7, granting the wearer bonus Physical/MATK attack. 

1. STRONGEST MAGICAL ATTACK SET COMBINATION

Full Hybrid Set

As a mage main there is no doubt with this. The difference between a full equipped Hybrid set next to the Dragon Helm + Fusion set (the strongest MATK set before the arrival of Hybrid) is around 1k+ MATK 

1. STRONGEST ASURA SET COMBINATION

I’ve put hints along the way for you to figure out the best set here. Also, the upper equipment for this combination is not even part of any of the tier sets. 

CONCLUSION

For newbies, know what are your limits when it comes to farming. You’ll eventually reach the end tiers as long as you keep playing. You don’t have to farm as rigorously if you want to catch the top players as eventually newer sets will pour in and those players will be needing to farm again as well. The most important thing to consider in this farm heavy game would be burnout management. 

My last 5 advice for you guys would be:

1. Don’t stop playing, but don’t play too much to a point of burnout.
2. Focus on your main character and have at least one alt to keep you busy. Best to have a MATK and an ATK char so you can put use to having two end tier sets
3. Share what you’ve discovered. The game won’t progress if other players won’t as well.
4. Invite other people to play as well. A larger community would mean more easily reachable goals for the newbie you are or once were.
5. Do not be discouraged as a new player. We’ve all been there. The server is very farm/grind heavy so don’t expect to get up there easily.

Note: This is a volunteer contribution of Tarub
A thousand thanks, Tarub!

Good Job. Tarub!.. Malaking Tulong to.. <3